too much "pounding!"

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 08:40:28 -0600

Of course, one can always build a "bonker", or Jim Bryant, is it a
"boinker".  Can't remember which term got me into so much hot water, or
was it hot grease.   I use mine less now than used to, but it has several
uses, which merits keeping it handy, IMHO>
les bartlett

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.