The Birds, the cat and the flies

Tom Robinson tomnjan@bellsouth.net
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 19:06:44 -0500

Reminds me of two weeks ago on a particulary warm day.  I stopped by my
grandson's to replace a hammer shank on his old upright.  Everything
went smoothly until I returned to my car.  Since it was such a warm day,
I had left the driver's side window down......big mistake..... A stray
cat decided my car was a new addition to his territory.....and marked
same.  Arrrggghhh!  Why is it that my shotgun is stored in the gunsafe
miles away when I need it?  Well, problem solved with a liberal spraying
of Febreeze.

Tom Robinson
East Tennessee