Observations on Tuning

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 16:32:13 -0500

> 4)   Tuning unisons still gives me some difficulty at times.

Hi John.

a 'tool' that I use for setting unisons is to say the letter 'U'..there was a
class in Orlando that I attended that explained it in a visual/aural sense..using
the vowels of the English language as a guide..a-e-i-o-u...'a' being very out of
tune and 'u' being dead on.

also, when that unsion gets 'loud', then it is dead on.

there's as many tricks or tools as there is techs reading this post for setting
unisons..find one or 2 that works for you and use them all the time.

Rook