CORRECTION: Was: tuning forks and beat rates

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:21:46 +0100

Richard... if you want a "beat generator" to listen to speeds of
computer generated
intervals, just download a little wave generator. I have one referenced
at my home page.
Takes about 2 minutes to download, and its real easy to use. You can
construct and
combine any amount of frequencies you want to listen to how they
intereact.. er..
beatwise..

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.