A new riddle for you

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:09:30 +0200

Make sure the bumber skrew that rides on the plate (backside of the
action between tenor and treble) is tight up against the plate, and
pushes the action away from the plate just a bit. Could be a lot of
things, but make sure this screw is set in anycase.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway