"Premier" grand sustain problem

Wallace Wilson wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:36:07 -0400

Clyde:

Kay and I just rebuilt & refinished one of these babies (sentimental to
owner!).  It should be renamed Pandora's Box.  Good luck.  In addition
to what's already been contributed, you might use Webb Phillips' wood
rebuilder.  Could proportion it a little thicker ....   Good luck.  Keep
me posted.  Is this a bigger job, or just a simple repair?

Wally Wilson, RPT
Ravenswood, WV
Columbus Chapter