Pin Block

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:50:01 -0700 (MST)

Hi Matthew:

No problem. You may need to use a different drill size because they are
usually more dense. Do the tests in a part of the pinblock which will be
covered by the plate to determine the right size drill bit.

I'm guessing that you have not done pinblocks before. You can read up
about it in past issues of the PTJournal. I hope you have a torque wrench
for your test.

Jim Coleman, Sr.