New subject, new twist

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:49:55 -0500

Hi Jim,

At 07:46 PM 10/25/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Another university unit, another Kohler & Campbell, except this is a new
>one, and the only thing Kohler & Campbell about it is the name on the
>fallboard.
>
>The questions are:
>1. Is this a Samick? If not, it sure missed a good chance.

Probably is. If you remember, I posted about a K & C grand I was having
problems with recently. Built by Samick.

>2. Does Samick return phone calls?

I don't know but here's a post made by Ed Tomlinson that I'd saved. Hope
it helps.

Avery

 >From: ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
 >Subject: Re: Samick
 >
 >Again folks,the best way to get to Samick is to fax Rich and ask him to fax
 >you back with the confirmation of your fax or the confirmation on the
problem
 >you asked about. Happy faxing.
 >
 > Rich Austin
 > National Service Mgr
 > Piano Divisiom
 > Samik Music Corp.
 > 18521 Railroad St.
 > City of Industry, CA 91748
 > (800) 592-9393 X134
 > (626)964-4700
 > (626)964-1063 Fax
 > e-mail: samickservice@earthlink.net

 > Ed Tomlinson
 > Vancouver Wa

<<Could you post that fax number?
<<I wonder what would happen if we asked the dealer to cover the repair
until Samick
<<makes the warranty payment.
<<
<<Glenn.