Old subject, new twist

rchayden1@juno.com rchayden1@juno.com
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:25:36 -0700

For pianos with rampant wild false beats, I like to move quickly,
instinctively, and the old ear seems to get past the false beats
automatically.  When I make a little music it seems to be OK.  It would
be interesting to check this with the "electric ears"   Trying to be
fussy with these is truly an ear/brain burner.

Roger