soundboard press

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 16:37:31 -0500

I attended a class in PA this Spring on making the Davies soundboard press. The
gentleman teaching the class had a lumber supplier order in the southern yellow
pine for his press. You may want to contact him as he made a modification to
his press to better approximate the board curve that he wanted. It involved a
slit in each of the press lower members.  I have pictures of the press and the
modification if you would like to see them.