VJLUBE x PROECT

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 13:30:26 -0400

David, et al,

It is not a petroleum product, it is a custom designer long chain
polymer spec'd by Joe Vitti and worked out by a chemical professor at
Stoney Brook (Long Island) where Joe was working.  When I asked him
about it he did not say what it was but made it quite plain that it is
NOT a petroleum byproduct.

It comes in three viscosities, thin for center pins, medium for medium
stress locations and thick to be used in high stress areas.  Good
stuff, it does not stain and remains effective for a very long time.

		Newton