VJLUBE

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 17:30:07 -0400

The question is not where to begin but where to stop.

I have used VJ Lube from actions to wippens and everything else in
between.  If it needs lubing, quieting, smoothing then VJ will do it.
THere are few places I would not use it but rubbing out a case mar is
not one of them.

ProTech sells 35 mm film canisters full of the stuff.  That amount
should last five to ten years if used properly which is on cleaned
surfaces and a very little bit.

The miracle of the '60s.  With Teflon that makes it the '90s.

Making it or buying it you cannot leave home without it.  (ask me how
I know sometime).

		Newton