pianotech-digest V1997 #2081

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 09:10:50 -0600

>> They use the highest quality pin block, the best drill bits, and the best
>> technicians.  I can't understand it, unless of course, their drill bits
were
>> too hot, dulled by extreme heat, and lack of a defined center.

You must be getting your pianos from a different Samick factory than the
ones that I see.
To be fair, I only handle their Grand products, but we in essence rebuild
the actions before selling them.
Hardly the mark of the "best" technicians. Good value for the price is a
different story. Once detailed prep is done.
Regards Roger
Roger Jolly
BaldwinYamaha Piano Centre
Saskatoon and Regina