Tied bass string, will it break?

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 23:22:36 -0500

Newton,
	Thank you so much for this suggestion.......
	"Lower it and then pull it to pitch."

	Thanks, I will try that. I had been incrementally pulling it up.   But the idea of
lowering it a tish and then pulling it up is what I will try.  Lower a whisker and
pull up two nitches. Well maybe I will be brave and go for three or four.  ---ric