Plastic (old) elbow dilemma/ saga continues

Jlovekeys@AOL.COM Jlovekeys@AOL.COM
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 23:52:53 EDT

Dear list, Thanks so much for the many replies about the elbows. I think
before I get too overwrought I will inspect the piano for other plastic and
have a look at the elbows and see how many have already been replaced. The
appointment is next week and I'll post the results afterwards. Guess this
topics strikes a few nerves in techs everywhere. You have given me much to
consider.  Thanks again. Sincerely, Jim Love, PTG Associate, Midland, Tx.
PS. Perhaps I'll be able to utilize my new custom key pounder if
demonstrations are necessary. :>)