I finally did it ...

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 22:56:00 -0400

Dear Susan,

Thanks for both tips... especially the one about checking the status of the
tube of remover. (Thought I was the only one who knew about the tubed
kind). So now that you're unstuck, you might want to look at your message
margins -- the last one looked more like a poem on first glance.

Jim Harvey
... not laughing cuz I was stuck to my shop bench for 1/2 hour one time for
the same reason -- couldn't reach the remover which was in plain sight.