Damper Flanges?

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:51:52 +0200

If you only need a few... get ahold of a small bandsaw and make them
yourself. I am not sure its called a bandsaw actually, but it looks like
a mini band saw with a really thin cutting band. A handy tool to have
and be good at useing for replacing no longer available parts on older
pianos.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway