Damper Flanges?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:49:21 -0400

John,

I hope someone on the list has a better answer for you than I do.  If
you can't find a matching flange and the old one can't be repaired, I
can think of two options.  One, regulate the damper wire and the spoon
to work properly even if it doesn't look right.  Two, start robbing
parts from the top.  The dampers usually stop around E6; the removal of
one or two aren't usually missed.

Clyde Hollinger