Laptops & printers

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 07:04:20 -0400

At 9:39 AM -0400 10/18/99, harvey wrote:
> I can't currently print directly from my Pilot, because Dave Porritt
>hasn't given me his Canon yet! <g> However, using a program called
>IR-Print, the following printers are some that are supported via the IR
>port:
>
> Hewlett Packard LaserJet 5, 5M, 5MP, 5N, 5P, 6P, 6MP, 2100xx.
> Hewlett Packard DeskJet 340.
> Canon BJC50, BJC80.
> Seiko DPU3445
>
> At 06:28 PM 10/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
>

>Does anyone out there use a portable printer with a Palm III? Or a
>PowerBook? Recommendations??
>
> Patrick

Certainly, any data in a PalmPilot can be transfered to the desktop
computer, and from there printed. I'd think that to print directly from a
PP, it would need a printer port, and the appropriate driver in its
(miniature) OS. Are the PPs so equipped?

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"When writing a mental note, first procure a mental piece of paper"
    ............mental graffitti