Laptops & printers

Greg Newell gnewell@netzero.net
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 01:28:03 -0400

Dear Dave and List,
    I have the exact same printer and do the same thing with it. Most of
my customers are impressed and do comment on it. I wonder sometimes if
they think I charge too much because I buy these expensive toys. I
usually comment about not being able to read my own handwriting and for
the most part I think they're going along with that. It is a real
professional look to print the invoice right on the spot, I think.
                Greg Newell