etd's longevity

rchayden1@juno.com rchayden1@juno.com
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 05:14:17 -0700

Elian,

I agree.  My first computer, an 83 Hewlett Packard served me ten years,
and my son for three more.  The original database it constructed is my
client base in my now fourth computer.

My 1913 Steinway is also a joy to play, nearly all original, just well
maintained.  (But I will rebuild it soon.)

Roger Hayden, RPT