messages

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 15:56:19 -0400

Allan,

If you receive only the pianotech messages twice, you may be
double-subscribed by some fluke or other.

A couple weekends ago I was getting virtually no email.  Since nearly all my
emails are from the list, I re-subscribed, thinking that I must have gotten
booted off the list.  A day or so later I began getting double messages of
everything.  I sent an "unsubscribe" message to majordomo@pianotech.org and I
was back to one of each post.  If this sounds like your problem, just
unsubscribe one of your subscriptions.

If you are getting double of all your emails, I can't help you; I'm not that
technological.  Sorry.

Clyde Hollinger