etd's

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 16:49:33 -0500

My opinion of Laptops is that their life is as short as that of an insect.
It's not because they wear out or break, somedo, it's the way software is
requiring larger and larger harddrives and memory to run.  I think you will
find SAT's around years after new laptops purchased at the same time are in
the junk heap.