RPT Exams

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:59:52 +0200

Roger..let me chime in my congratulations as well. And let me underwrite your
post below. The process is very positive indeed. A good learning experience,
and one that often enough wets the palette for more knowledge. I look forward
to taking the final stage myself when I next am in the States. The testing
could be improved upon I suppose, and I am one who would like to see a second
level of testing for more advanced practices. But all in all the PTG testing
proceedures are pretty darn good, and I encourage any and all associates to
get started on it at their earliest possible opportunity.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway