Kimball Player Pump Organ for sale, bo. Info needed

Roger C Hayden rchayden1@juno.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:54:36 -0400

Richard,

A while ago I had signed onto a Reed organ society list.  I think I found
it by searching the net for "Reed Organ"  I was amazed at the interest
and expertize found in that group.  Find them and offer them your organ.
Several folks there will probably already know what you have.  I believe
it was based in England, but messages were from all over the USA.  ROS -
-  Reed Organ Society.

happy hunting.

Roger C. Hayden

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 22:06:08 -0500 "Richard Moody" <remoody@easnet.net>
writes:
> First posting anywhere.
>
> Today I acquired a Kimball "Automatic" player pump organ.  I am a
> player piano and
> pump
> organ technician, but this one has me stumped. It is the first
> player pump organ I
> have seen, and there are NO ROLLS.  This is the reason I am thinking
> of selling it
> to a collector in its present conditon. If I can buy some rolls for
> it, I would be
> interested in doing the restoration.
> 	 The tracker bar (wooden) has 44 holes that look like the 88
> note size. There is no
> take up spool so I can't give the roll width. The roll moter is a
> four bellow
> vertical mount but circled around a metal pipe, (the vacuum feed?)
> One
> bellow from this is missing.  It appears to have operated a leather
> belt like a
> treadle
> sewing machine. The belt is missing.  A transfer pully seems to be
> missing. The case
> is oak, plain for a pump organ.
> 	Please post technical or historical info if you have it. svp
> 	For purchase info contact me privately remoody@easnet.net
>
> ric

Roger C. Hayden,  RPT
Clarks Summit, PA