Finishing question...Doug M.

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 23:54:14 -0400

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the input on the drywall compound.  I'll pass along the info to
my buddy.  (We'll be trying something out somewhere.) :-)

Yes I did receive the private e-mail.  Thank you for the info.  I received
many helpful private e-mails and faxes from a number of people, and have
since been gleaning more info from other techs in the area.  It's been a
real eye opener for me.  (About pricing for rebuilding / bellywork for
anybody who wonders what I'm talking about.)  I keep getting overwhelmed
with the same 4 words... Don't ... Be ... Too ... Cheap...  I think the
highest figure I received was about $18,000 for the belly and action, not
including refinishing.

Thanks again for your input.  I hope you're feeling better too.

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net