Kimball Player Punp Organ for sale, bo. Info needed

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 22:06:08 -0500

First posting anywhere.

Today I acquired a Kimball "Automatic" player pump organ.  I am a player piano and
pump
organ technician, but this one has me stumped. It is the first player pump organ I
have seen, and there are NO ROLLS.  This is the reason I am thinking of selling it
to a collector in its present conditon. If I can buy some rolls for it, I would be
interested in doing the restoration.
	 The tracker bar (wooden) has 44 holes that look like the 88 note size. There is no
take up spool so I can't give the roll width. The roll moter is a four bellow
vertical mount but circled around a metal pipe, (the vacuum feed?)  One
bellow from this is missing.  It appears to have operated a leather belt like a
treadle
sewing machine. The belt is missing.  A transfer pully seems to be missing. The case
is oak, plain for a pump organ.
	Please post technical or historical info if you have it. svp
	For purchase info contact me privately remoody@easnet.net

ric