Corfam in YC - speaking of YC

Jay Mercier jaymercier@hotmail.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:40:39 PDT

Speaking of Young Chang,

The more YC s I tune, the more I don't like 'em.  But one will arise to
surprise me here and there.  Just last week I tuned a 1990 YC F108 43"
console and enjoyed the little amount of work I had to put into it.
Extremely stable without humidity control, no hammer wobbles, buzzes or
regulation problems. - The customer has it tuned once per year because the
kids take piano lessons.  They bought and received a great piano for the
money.

Jay Mercier
Glenwood, MN