Adhesives

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:43:31 -0300

Hi,
For the small replacement jobs, I have had very good luck with Duco Cement, by
Devcon. It does have a strong odour though.
For replacement of a complete set of plastic keytops, I use the type that includes
the fronts and use a cement that appears to be PVC-E, just on the surface of the
key.
I have had some on, in a boarding school system for over 10 years, still holding
strong.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.