For programmers only..

Robert Scott rscott@wwnet.net
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:05:35 -0400

If you can write a program in Basic or C or just about any other
computer language, then you can now link to TuneLab.

I have placed a "programmer's tool kit" on my web site to make it easier
than ever to design your own method of making tuning curves from
inharmonicity readings.

I know there are several technicians on this list who have expressed
a desire to try their hand at calculating tuning curves.  If you
would like to combine your ideas into the TuneLab program and
customize it to work the way you want, then check out "For Programmers Only"
under my main web page at http://www.wwnet.net/~rscott

-Bob Scott
 Real-Time Specialties