digital sheet music

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 11:05:39 -0700

Dear List,

Awhile back I thought of an electronic tablet that would sit on a music
stand, to take the place of sheet music. The main attraction was ease
of page turning.

I just found a description of exactly such an object, which even allows
the musicians to add notations. As a bonus, the same site has a sound
link so one can listen to the brand new little tiny Beethoven piece recently
unearthed in Britain.

The link is:
<http://www.mvdaily.com/articles/1999/10/sothebys.htm?amb>http://www.mvdail
y.com/articles/1999/10/sothebys.htm?amb

The part about the digital sheet music is about 1/2 way down the page.
The title is "MOODS - science helps music".

Susan