rubber buttons

Sun, 10 Oct 1999 07:21:14 -0400

Ed -

Whatever arsenal of buttons you are armed with on your return, be sure to
included some coat hanger wire.  I have retrieved scores of my sons toys
and small objects from heat ducts this way.  Unless the duct is vertical,
it is unlikely to have traveled more than a few feet.  Granted, it's hard
to look like an expert piano technician fishing rubber buttons out of
heat ducts with wire, but if you are unable to find a suitable
replacement, a fishing expedition might prove fruitful!

Just a thought...

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com