Vacuum

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 21:58:54 -0400

Hi Susan,

The last six times I measured my BG they were all below 120 and some
into the "normal" range.  I am still a type II but I think I have it
under control.

I do not miss carbos, except when I pasts by a bakery, and there are
four in this town!  My BP is around normal or below, slightly, so I am
pleased with that.

I have been going to Jean's to pack up my tools and junk.  I am
finding that exhausting job but must continue until I have it done so
the movers can pick it up and take it into the basement here.

Other than being a little short of money I seem to be settling into a
new life here.  Now I need to start taking some classes here like Tai
Chi and some lectures offered to Rutgers professors.  Neat stuff they
talk about.  I wanted to do that this semester but I was so exhausted
I could not dream of getting out of my chair.

I hope you are feeling better.

Hang in there for if Les and especially I can do it then there should
be a way for you to as well.

Take care my dear, you are a very special person and all the great
unwashed know it as well.

		Newton