Finishing question (humor)

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 21:13:03 -0400

I can't speak for JimJack in Florida or my other buddies, but we only
washed on Saturday night. Underwear and britches and other stuff got washed
in an iron cauldron in the back yard under the Chinaberry tree, but not
coats. They just got wore until they wore out. There were times we could'a
used a coat of that sanding sealer too, especially mid-week during the
summer, but  we didn't have none. Sometimes during washing we needed
sandpaper, but didn't have none of that either, so we used Brillo pads.

Jim Harvey, RPT
... who can think in Southern, but can't write it right.