Off Topic

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 21:34:20 -0400

I am still chuckling over Robert Goodale's suggestions.  "Der Junkenthinger" is
hard to beat.  But being scholarly as I am, I got out my old German dictionary
and came up with these offerings (hopefully someone fluent in German will let us
know the correct terminology).

birdcage - das Vogelkriegsgefangenenlagerklavier
square grand - der Viereckigfluegel

OK, so they're probably all messed up, but it was fun trying.

Clyde Hollinger (Nein, deutsch spreche ich nicht mehr)