Sostenuto retrofit

David Renaud studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com
Sun, 03 Oct 1999 14:35:26 -0700

   A client has asked if a sostenuto retrofit is
possible on their Young Chang upright.

    It is presently equipped with a "practice"pedal
felt strip. I think it should be possible to hook
the existing pulley device to a rotating L shaped rod,
& insert tabs into the base of the damper levers.

     Has anyone done this?. Is there an exhisting kit
to do it, or do I have to develop this on my own?
If it is not available, would others be interested in
such a kit? Its cheaper to make a few then one.

                                        Cheers
                                        Dave Renaud
                                        RPT
                                        Canada