Down-striking discovery and up-striking pianist

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 13:32:38 EDT

In a message dated 10/01/1999 1:05:40 PM, Dave wrote:

<<"Jim:
Could this be that the lower oxygen percentage at higher altitudes means
the propane doesn't burn as hot?">>

Dave I agree with Rons answer of "probably" :-) I know that altitude plays
strange tricks on you if you aren't careful...like thinking your
canteen/water bladder is full when it is only the lower air pressure that
makes you think so because it has swollen while you were climbing :-(

  What difference does this lower pressure make in the tone of a piano say
when played at sea level and then played at 5,000 feet?  Would it make any
difference mountain folk?
Jim Bryant (FL)