Yamaha LU 90 back

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:43:39 -0500

 Hi Elian,
Just wanted to add that our "hard earned reputation" can not only be =
good but also bad .  :>)
                           James Grebe =20
R.P.T. of the P.T.G and M.P.T.        =20
pianoman@inlink.com
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano Peripherals =
in St. Louis, MO
(314) 845-8282                                     =20
1526 Raspberry Lane                      =20
Arnold, MO 63010                             =20
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Elian Degen J. <degen@telcel.net.ve>
    To: MPT <MPT@talklist.com>; pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
    Date: Thursday, September 30, 1999 2:12 PM
    Subject: Yamaha LU 90
   =20
    Thank you very much to all of you who contributed to this thread.
   =20
    I just want to point out, that I understand it is a low cost =
instrument, and I am not so much concerned on its tonal quality or some =
defects that we can correct at an extra customer cost once that the =
customer understands that he is getting what he paid for as my concern =
about the lifespan of the instrument. And what to tell a client when he =
ask us (technicians) as referral.=20
   =20
    Now, I have a much better idea of what to expect of these =
instruments, and what I can tell a client, I also want to point out, =
that as Mark Blosius pointed also, one of our main interests is =
protecting our "hard-earned reputation"=20
   =20
    Thank you again
   =20
    Elian