Message Index?

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 19 May 1999 10:47:23 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/1999 10:57:06 PM, Jack wrote:

<<Yes! I'd love to set up a separate file for Pianotech (and other groups for
that matter!) but I can't seem to find anything on my screen that corresponds
with Rob's directions. Is this because I have a Macintosh?>>

Jack;
 No it is because you have AOL. As MacIntosh is the choice of all true
believers it could not possibly be the problem!  :-)
 In AOL....go to your PFC and open the icon for "offline news groups", create
a new folder for pianotech (or any other list), and follow directions from
there.......this 'should' accomplish what you have in mind.
Jim Bryant (FL)