Protek on Strings

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 16:20:57 EST

Jim writes:
> I stopped after doing only the highest
>treble section. When I see the results of this over time, I may do more
>of
>this piano, and/or loosen my restraints regarding other pianos --
>especially those that exhibit these characteristics.

The sooner you start sloshing that stuff on the problem pianos, the sooner you
will be able to tune them in comfort.  Don't be afraid, jump in,  the water's
fine!
Regards
Ed
( who, with 6 minutes and some Pro-tek,  absolutely TAMED a Knabe that had
been a tuning nightmare for 15 years! I shudder to think of the frustrating
hours I spent on that over my career, and now, it tunes like butter!)