Protek on Strings

David Renaud studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:43:56 -0800

> bearing points? How 'bout the coil? How 'bout the underfelt?

> John Piesik, RPT<<<<

I have found it very effective on bearing points, and underfelt.
Have not noticed any negative effects on my pianos over the years.

Would not use on coil.
As a matter of principle I avoid getting anything
near the pinbock, or pins that could travel into the block.

Digression: I will try almost anything once as long as I can replace the part
                 ,string, adjustment, clean and return to original condition; Not
so
                  easy with pinblock.

One rule though, avoid do something wrong 88 times you can do wrong once.

                                                                    Cheers
                                                                    Dave Renaud
                                                                     RPT
                                                                    Ottawa-Hull