Replacing strings in uprights

Tom Dickson td_tuner@hotmail.com
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 04:54:51 PST

    I am able to get the odd old surgical clamp ( my wife's in
 the O.R.).  I find that the larger ones will clamp nicely on to hitch
pins.  They don't require a great deal of pressure, so there's no damage
to the pin's surface.  The thing I like about these clamps is it is easy
to reach in and clamp on.
    Just another idea for the trick bag.

                                             Sincerely,
                                             Tom Dickson