SAT III info available

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:11:05 -0700 (MST)

Hi to all:

For those of you who are asking about info on the SAT III, my website has
just been upgraded to show a homemade picture of the SAT III along with a
description. Also a link to the Inventronics website is there where you
can read the entire SAT Manual if you like.

My grandson's website is: www.jimwcoleman,com  then click on Grandpa's
Pianos.

To go directly to the AccuTuner site, use this more lengthy address:

http://www.jimwcoleman.com/sponsors/pianotapes/sat3.html

If you have lots of spare time, you might enjoy reading our family history
and our family newsletters. Click on the Coleman Globe at the home page.
Remember, I warned you, this is only if you have lots of spare time.

Last week when I had spare time, I clicked on Arlie Rausch's website. It
was very good. Arlie is a frequent contributor to this list and is a part
time technician in a place where probably a fulltime tech could not
survive. His website is:

http://members.tripod.com/~Turbooster/ffam.htm

Jim Coleman, Sr.