Leveling a plate? Del? Ron? Anybody?

btrout@desupernet.net btrout@desupernet.net
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 08:21:38 -0500

Hi Jon,

Hey, I like this idea!  It's simple, straight forward, and the hardest part
of it is finding the right screws for the job!  I feel kind of sheepish that
I didn't think of it on my own... : - )

One of the things that prompted me to ask about it is a piano in the shop
that's sitting there in pieces, waiting for a slow day, that I know has
nothing which can even remotely tell where that plate was.

Sounds very similar to how you set a Baldwin plate.

Thanks again for the idea!

Have a good day!

Brian Trout
Quarryville, Pa.