$$$"Tools site" $$$

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 19:02:01 -0500

Tales Form The Woods:
I encountered a couple of gents from North of the border, They swore
that their deaf piano tuner could tune by feeling the vibrations in the case.
I tried to di8sway them but they were adament.  And a good tuning ot was.

Thinking back, logistically; one hand holds the hammer, one hand plays
 the key, one hand . .  doh . . plays the key - step on the pedal - feels the
case.

Pitch raising must be for them other guys I guess.

Kudos to our friends N o' the Border,

Jon Page

PS  These light hearted musings are needed around this time of year to fight
off
         cabin fever.

I bet he has the "Magic Paint" the for the sound board too.