PianoDisc

PDtek@AOL.COM PDtek@AOL.COM
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 13:14:13 EST

In a message dated 3/28/99 9:04:46 AM Central Standard Time,
prescottpiano@juno.com writes:

> Any suggestions on setting expression tables, techniques to make learn
>  table work better, or the address to the pianodisc e-mail list?  Surely
>  someone out of the 376 subscribers to this list has this information.
>
>  Thanks,
>  Larry Messerly  RPT
>  Prescottpiano@juno.com
>  _____________________

Larry;

The new power supplies run so cool, I have never felt one that was even warm.
If it is too hot to touch, it must be defective and I would start by changing
it out.

I agree with Phil, I would never do an install in someones home. You will
always have dealers or customers try to talk you into it but please resist.
There are too many downsides, most of which you have probably already
discovered.

There shoud be instuctions for settings with each kit. If you have any
questions, feel free to e-mail me.

PianoDisc tech list;   pianodisctech@onelist.com

Dave Bunch
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/pdtek/piano.htm">PianoDisc-Dave Bunch Piano