clunker

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 20:42:09 -0600

List
 	I tuned, Thursday, a Wurlitzer console, a warranty tuning for  a music
store, here locally.

	The bass strings were "thuddy", several tuning pins (about 10) so loose
they'll be giving problems within five years or so, and false beats to
prominent in the high treble that several notes were virtually
untuneable.

	My question, "Had you been in the situation, would you have told the
customer she had a PSO rapidly evolving into a POS?"

thanks for comments
lesb

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]