crystal soundboards

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 11:07:50 EST

In a message dated 3/27/99 6:51:56 AM Central Standard Time,
antares@EURONET.NL writes:

<< I think most of you can understand, me in the first place, that sometimes
we
 say things without actually checking the reality.
 Thus I take back my words and will try to be more objective.
 Friendly greetings,

 Antares >>

I'm quite used to people making such remarks about the use of HT's.  The most
vehement denouncements come from those who never have nor could tune an HT,
believe that only ET is correct but habitually tune Reverse Well without even
knowing it.

I've never known something I could bet on with more certainty.

It's far better that you ate your words now, Antares.   You may have actually
tuned a piano with a synthetic soundboard and were never aware of it.  Before
your life is over, it may be what you do most.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin