super glue battle

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 09:52:41 -0600 (CST)

Bill,

   I hope you're correct but just in case it isn't, I liked what you had
to say in your first post.

Avery

> >List, I am a newbie to this wonderful world of piano tuning. I have read
> >with
> >great interest the discussions on using C.A
>
> This looks more like a springbreak whimsy than an actual accouting of a
> "technician's" visit.
>     If it were true,   nahhh,  impossible......
> Ed
>  >>
>That's what I get for speed reading a post after midnight.  It's not April 1st
>yet is it?  I'm not responding to any posts at all around that date.
>
>Bill

Avery Todd, RPT                        Experience is something you don't
Moores School of Music                 get until just after you need it.
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893
713-743-3226
http://www.music.uh.edu/