Schaff Catalog/web page

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 09:25:06 -0600

I got the new Schaff catalog yesterday.  They have a web page, but it is
really primarily set up for orders.  No detailed info.   And yes, they
still sell those strips for making your customer's piano a "rincky tinck"
piano, plastic busts of your favorite composer, Peterson tuners, and
Garfield pinblock restorer!  They've added lots of new stuff to the
catalog, most of which I think they've been handling for a while.  They
handle Yamaha center pins that I need to get a complete supply of.  They
are polished and much slicker that the conventional brass ones.  I so
appreciate their courtesy and timely delivery of my orders..
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net